Procedure For Filing A Copyright Infringement Complaint
MountPay follows local law and also the procedures prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for notification, takedown, and counter-notification. If you believe one of MountPay's Content Vendors has infringed on your copyright(s), you may follow the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) procedures for notifying the infringing party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you wish us to respond you must provide MountPay with ALL of the following information (and we will pass it on to the infringing party):
• A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing (URL(s) URLs for example);
• The complaining party's address, telephone number and email address;
• A signed statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or under fair use; and
• A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For your convenience, we include below a link to an example Notice of Copyright Infringement form that contains all that required information which you may use if you wish to.
Please scan and email a signed copy of your notification to the email address below with return receipt requested.
With this information, MountPay can take swift action against any Vendor who may be in violation of internationally accepted copyright law, however, we cannot legally be considered to be "on notice" and thereby take any action, until you have fully complied.
Either send all legal notices by Trackable Post to:
Snorrason Holdings ehf,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with return receipt requested.
(Maximum attachment size per email 25Mb although your email client may permit less),
Please note that MountPay will forward your Notice of Copyright Infringement form, in its entirety, to our Vendor.
Send a scan by email with return receipt requested. That's the fastest way,
Notice of Copyright Infringement (PDF)